Ben Settle Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
Ben Settle Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
HOW ELBENBO'S NEW BOOK ABOUT WRITINGPRODUCT LAUNCH & AFFILIATE CAMPAIGN EMAILSCREATES PROFITS FOR BUSINESSES THAT ARE NOTHING SHORT OFOBSCENE!
"This book ain't cheap, and my methods won't work for every business," says this crotchety marketing specialist who uses email to make 7-figures in sales per year often working only about 10-minutes per day.
"But, if they can help me spank internet businesses with 10 times bigger lists, name recognition, and status than me... help my woman launch a part-time membership site business to a tiny list that gives her a better lifestyle than her full-time coaching business did.... and even help a friend stuck in a hospital bed after major spine surgery launch a successful consulting business in two hours (to a list of just 2,000 people).... they might work for your business, too — if you have a quality list, and if you're not a wimp about mailing it, a LOT...."
Just a normal guy who shows businesses how to quickly cook up abnormally profitable product launches and affiliate email campaigns
If you want to quickly bank unusually big payouts in your business when launching new products or selling as an affiliate, then my new book can show you how.
The book is called:
The Affiliate Launch Copynomicon
But, before I tell you about it, I'll give you the bad news first:
- This bizarre-looking book costs several hundred dollars
- There are no refunds or money-back guarantees
- And, it will not work for timid businesses afraid to mail aggressively
So that's the bad news.
The good news is, if your business has a quality email list (even if it's small) and if you have the guts to mail it the way I show you inside the book....
I Believe You Can Easily
Recoup Your Investment
Many Times Over
The Very First Time You Use It!
And to prove it, here's a small taste of what's inside:
- An old selling strategy that makes it almost neurologically impossible for people to delete your launch and affiliate emails before opening them. (This was used by the sales trainer whose materials Zig Ziglar used to fill his seminars seats — and is so powerful, it persuaded even downright hostile leads to listen to every word of his sales pitches! Imagine what it can do for your emails.... Page 41.)
- A sneaky way to (legally) "hack" into the phones of last-minute procrastinators and sometimes flip them into eager-to-buy customers! (This is one of the simplest methods I've ever seen to get people on the fence about my offers to buy on the spot. Page 37.)
- A completely unorthodox way your business can make a bundle selling a product you know nothing about and have not even read the sales page for! (Believe it or not, this is one of the fastest, easiest, and most ethical ways to create quick sales I've ever used. Plus, it usually only takes a few minutes to the write emails to do it. Page 83.)
- A mental trick used by one of the world's biggest eCommerce sites that can create a "feeding frenzy" of buying activity during product launch and affiliate campaigns. (Do it correctly, and it can help create an overwhelming need in your list to buy products they didn't even necessarily want! Page 36.)
- A completely forgotten copywriting secret (originally discovered while making the world's first infomercial 70+ years ago) that can help create off-the-wall profits in your business's affiliate marketing campaigns! (The brilliant copywriter Eugene Schwartz accidentally stumbled on this back in the late 1940's — and I have found it to be so effective, it can work even if you "half-ass" your emails. In fact, in my experience, this one thing alone can make you way more sales from affiliate promotions than any other affiliate marketing "trick", tactic, or technique you'll learn anywhere else, for any price. See page 74.)
- The 4-letter word you can put into a subject line that can get even people who normally never open your emails to perk up and buy from your business! (Your mileage may vary, but this has gotten more people reading and buying from my special offer emails than any other subject line tactic I've ever used. Page 726.)
- A clever copywriting technique invented by the late advertising genius David Ogilvy that can get even people who often ignore you to enthusiastically open, read, and click your emails! (I have never heard a single internet marketing guru talk about this in almost 20 years of doing email — but it can easily make your
Speaking with Brian Kurtz at one of his infamous Master Classes. Using my affiliate marketing methods, I easily demolished every other affiliate Brian used for his Titans of Direct Response program - including affiliates with lists 10 times bigger than mine. You can read the exact same email sequence I used and see the psychology behind them inside The Affiliate Launch Copynomicon.
product launches and affiliate campaigns far more profitable, while also dramatically cutting down your opt-outs, too. See page 38.)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed