FIVE FIGURE NICHE SITE
How To Create a Profitable FIVE Figure Niche Site With a Step-By-Step Blueprint
- Learn how to pick a niche that’s profitable & long tail keywords that convert.
- The factors to analyze the competition – even if you don’t have any paid tools.
- Build backlinks & promote your site so it won’t get penalized by Google
- Follow a proven step-by-step Niche Site system.
Five Figure Niche Site provides the exact blueprint to follow for a successful Amazon Associate Niche SiteImagine what it would be like to wake up each morning and see the new sales you made overnight without giving it a second thought. Itâ€™s about creating something (and doing the work upfront) that will allow you make money while YOU:
- Spend time with your family
- Spend time with your friends
- Sit on the beach while on vacation
- Hike in the mountains
- Binge watch Breaking Bad
- Or whatever you want!
What will you learn in the FFNS Course?
How To Create a Site & Get Traffic in 6 Weeks
8 Units of Video Lessons
A Proven, Repeatable Blueprint
Unit 0: Setting the StageYouâ€™re going to learn about the Amazon Associate Program. Why? So youâ€™ll have a great foundation to help you get started an your niche site. As you know, there is a HUGE opportunity for creating niche sites right now. And Five Figure Niche Site is designed to help you seize this opportunity. Throughout this training, I walk you through exactly how to start and grow an Niche Site business from scratch to 4 and 5 figures and beyond, step by step.
- Lesson 1: Why the Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: What Ifâ€¦?
- Lesson 3: How Much Can Money Can You Make With Amazon Niche Sites?
Unit 1: Selecting Your NicheThe goal of this Unit is to figure out your niche. It’s a lot of brainstorming and research. You’ll learn all about WHAT to look for and what to AVOID.
- Lesson 1: Techniques for Generating Ideas
- The 3 brainstorming ideas that I use.
- The reason why you need be unfiltered and free during this stage.
- How to do some prospecting in Amazon
- Lesson 2: A Primer on Keywords & The Keyword Golden Ratio Method
- The Four types of keywords.
- The Two (of the four) that youâ€™ll be targeting for your niche site.
- Examples of each of the Four types.
- Lesson 3: Keyword Research Tools
- The keyword volumes that youâ€™re going to be targeting for your niche site.
- The number of keywords that you need to target for your pillars.
- What the Keyword Golden Ratio tells us and how to calculate it.
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 2: Competition Analysis & Niche SelectionYou’ll learn about analyzing the competition for your potential niches. Why? Because by the end of Unit 2, you WILL be choosing your niche. If you pick a niche too fast without analyzing the competition, then you might be in for a rude awakening! You might pick a niche where youâ€™re facing a GIANT competitor. Itâ€™s not that you canâ€™t compete with a giant, but itâ€™s more important to get traction FAST. By going after less competitive keywords in less competitive niches, you can generate revenue faster. And, the techniques youâ€™ll learn can be used for any competition analysis in the SERPs â€“ niche competition or keyword competition. Weâ€™ll be talking about SEO factors that matter, tools to use for competition analysis, and tying it altogether with keyword research.
- Lesson 1: Two Important SEO Factors
- Lesson 2: Tools
- The signs to look for in the SERPs that indicate itâ€™s a good niche.
- Demos for the Competition Analysis Tools.
- The thought process and flow of competition analysis that I use â€“ via a screenflow.
- Lesson 3: Metrics for Choosing a Niche
- What to analyze for each nicheâ€™s search results.
- How to fill out the First Page Competition Worksheet.
Unit 3: Setting Up Your SiteAt the end of this lesson, your site will be set up! It goes by fast once you get started and most people can set up their site over a weekend.
- Lesson 1: Choosing a Domain Name
- Why you donâ€™t want an exact match domain name
- Examples of brandable domains
- Why you should try to get a brand new domain name
- Lesson 2: WordPress and Selecting a Host
- What shared hosting is
- Why you donâ€™t need WP Engine hosting right now
- Why you should NOT waste time on a theme
- Lesson 3: Plugins and Baseline Pages
- Why you donâ€™t want to have many plugins
- What plugins you need
- What pages you need to have in place right away
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 4: Creating & Publish ContentContent is what makes this niche site thing work. You need content to get your site to rank in Google You need content so that people will read your website You need content to get your visitors to click over to Amazon
- Lesson 1: The Value of Content
- The value of content
- “The Content Myth” and why you need less than you think
- The “Content Traffic Profit Sprint” that gets you traffic faster
- A little bit about Agile Project Management and why it can change the way you do nearly everything
- Lesson 2: Content On Your Site
- The 2 types of content you need so that you provide value to your visitors
- WordPress Silos and why you donâ€™t need them for your niche site
- Organizing content with pages and posts so that you donâ€™t have to architect 50+ pieces of content out of the gate
- How to prioritize your content
- Lesson 3: Product Reviews
- What content needs to be in a review
- The Perfect Amazon Review
- Why you need Non affiliate content
- Lesson 4: Where To Get Content
- Why you should write some of the content
- Why you should hire someone for some of the content
- Where to get free images
- Why you canâ€™t just take images you find online
- Using YouTube videos
Unit 5: Applying to the Amazon Associate ProgramThe ultimate goal of your site is to help people make a purchasing decision about a product, and then actually buy the product. The catch is that you want them to go to Amazon through your affiliate link. How do add affiliate links? First you have to be in the Amazon Affiliate program. Thatâ€™s what weâ€™ll cover in this Unit. Plus, what to do if you’re rejected.
- Lesson 1: The Amazon Associate Program
- Lesson 2: AddingÂ Affiliate Links
Unit 6: Promotion, Outreach, and Link Building?This unit is all about getting traffic your shiny new niche site. Why are we focusing on Promotion, Outreach, and Link Building? The traffic is what weâ€™re after of course. The goal is to have people visit your site, learn something helpful about a product, and then buy something on Amazon. So, to get that free, organic traffic from Google, you need to have backlinks pointing to your site.
- Lesson 1: Goals
- White, Gray, and Black Hat
- Why pure White Hat is pretty much impossible
- The difference between â€˜nofollowâ€™ and â€˜dofollowâ€™ links
- The simple 3 step, White Hat link building approach
- Lesson 2: Blog Commenting
- Why comments are great even though the links are â€˜nofollowâ€™
- The CommentLuv plugin and why I love it
- The right way to search for blogs to comment on
- More footprints to find blogs to comment on
- Lesson 3: Social Profiles and Guest Posting
- The 3 reasons social profiles are worth while, even if theyâ€™re â€˜nofollowâ€™
- The 8 baseline social profiles that I set up
- The 3 mistakes that I made with guest posting
- The simple steps for guest posting effectively
- The content quality tiers for guest posts
- All the templates that I use for guest posting
- And moreâ€¦
- Lesson 4: Summary
Unit 7: Scaling Up – Building More SitesWeâ€™ll be covering growing your business and scaling up. Itâ€™s important to understand when to scale up. BUT itâ€™s even more important to know when you shouldnâ€™t scale up.
- Lesson 1: When to scale up and when NOT to
- The wrong way to scale
- Why I like to expand one site vs creating a new site
- The 2 things you need before you should start a new site
- Why you only need a few terms ranking #1 to have a Five Figure Niche Site
- Lesson 2: Be a Manager
- The wrong way to delegate
- The “Super Virtual Assistant” myth
- Why people fail at outsourcing
- The 3 things that you can outsource
- Why templates are the magic bullet to growing