Here’s How To Claim Your Share of The Multi-Billion Dollar Online Information Business.
Here’s What’s Inside …Info Business Blueprint is a five week online course that’s designed to help you do these four things:
- Find out exactly what type of Information your prospects want to buy.
- Quickly and easily create excellent Information products for them.
- Use automation to turn prospects into customers repeatedly and consistently …even if you’re not there.
- Get traffic from people who are already interested in what you’re selling.
Week 1: Escape And ArrivalThe first thing you get in week one is clarity. Here’s how: As you know, there are only five major types of Information products that people buy. And there are only four major “selling systems” that you can use to sell them with. So in week one, we’re going to get you crystal clear on exactly what type of product you want to sell by going through SPY FOOTAGE of successful online Information businesses across multiple markets. You’ll see what people are doing in markets like health, fitness, Internet Marketing, relationship coaching, and even parenting. We’re doing this so you can get a jump start on your plan of attack …knowing exactly what types of products your prospects are already buying so you’ll be able to hit the ground running when it comes time to create them. Once you see what your prospects are already buying, now it’s time to see what marketing systems they’re already buying from. That’s why we’re going to use even more SPY FOOTAGE to play “secret shopper” and dissect the sales funnels of other successful Information businesses online. Naturally, I’ll take you behind the scenes of how my own business works …and you’ll also see a confidential breakdown of multiple funnels across all kinds of industries from dating to marketing and even health. We’re doing this so you can see what’s already working …and that will give you a head start on knowing how you want to approach your marketing! Now that we know what types of products your market is buying, and what kinds of marketing is working …it’s almost time to create your products. But not yet. Before we do, I want to give you the HOLY GRAIL of marketing. It’s called … THE ESCAPE AND ARRIVAL FRAMEWORK. This is a fast and simple process that gets right inside your prospect’s head and does two things:
- Finds out exactly what to put in your product so it’s irresistible.
- Finds out exactly what you need to say and do in order to make the sale! (This is even cooler because when you use this, every bit of your marketing actually helps the prospect out!)
Week 2: Personalized Product ProductionIn week two, we do three things:
- Verify that people actually want to buy your product …before you create it (so you’ll know it’s likely to sell before you create it.)
- Master Content Compounding so you can create your products quickly and easily.
- Use Content Compounding to create the five product types.
- Are people already buying “your type of stuff?\'” (Wouldn’t it be nice to create a product people are already spending money on? Now you can.)
- Who are they?
- What traffic sources are best used to reach them?
- Who else is selling similar information to them?
- Where are those people getting their customers?
- Who are their most responsive buyers and prospects?
- Liquidators (Inexpensive reports and e-books).
- Bread And Butter (Usually an e-book with videos or audios included, slightly more expensive).
- Modulated Courses (These are the types of products the “big guns” sell. They have video, audio, and pdfs that are “drip fed” to customers inside a members’ area over a set period of time. Info Business Blueprint is one of these.)
- Continuity. (Usually a membership site.)
- Big Ticket Interactive. (These are usually expensive and always involve some sort of personal interaction between the customer and you …or a staff member.)
Week 3: Passive Selling SystemsLet’s talk about getting you PAID. Here’s the thing. In week two, we’re going to use Content Compounding to get your products made so you can sell them. In week three, we’re going to create the automated systems that do the selling for you! As you know, there are four main selling systems to choose from for any Information Business. Here they are:
- Linear. A great example of this is an automated product launch or an automated webinar.
- Ascending. This is when you have multiple products, and you offer them to prospects from least expensive to most expensive.This model came from Direct Mail and it’s very effective.
- Descending. This is when you have multiple products and you start with your most expensive one first …and if they don’t take it, you start offering them your less expensive products.
- Cycling. This is when you use multiple selling systems to sell the same product (or multiple products). It can be used with Ascending, Descending, or Linear.
- Advanced Webinar Training. Ever wanted to sell on webinars? Now you can! You’re getting my entire six-step system for using Webinars to generate sales, no matter what webinar system you use.It works with live webinars, hybrid webinars, and even automated webinars.
- Product Launch Fast Start: Let’s face it. Product launches are amazing. That’s why I’m giving you my fast-start training on how to set up, orchestrate, and deploy a product launch. (I’ve never taught this before, but it’s yours when you take advantage of this Grand Opening Special.)
- Your VSLs.
- Your Actual Webinar Presentation.
- Your Long Form Sales Letters.
Week 4: Putting It All TogetherNow it’s time to take what we’ve build and tie it all together into a well oiled selling machine. And I’ve made it super easy for you. Here’s how: In week four, we’re building your web pages. Now, naturally I’m showing you how to do it …but I’m also GIVING YOU THE WEB PAGES! Here’s what I mean. As you know, the three most important web pages you need are:
- Your Opt In Page (So they can give you their email address in exchange for something cool.)
- Your Content Page (One example is a “thank you” page where they can download whatever they opted in for.)