Finallyâ€¦ Every Traffic Strategy That Works for Beginners, All in One Place
It’s sad, really. Everywhere you look online, somebody is offering you a magic tactic for getting more traffic, but just how many of those tactics work for somebody whoâ€™s building a blog from scratch, without a whole bunch of content and links and authority? Not many. Maybe one or two, but the vast majority are completely useless to beginners. For example, letâ€™s take search engine optimization (SEO). Over the years, the sites Iâ€™ve built have received over 100 million visitors from Google, but do you know how much traffic I got from them in the beginning? Hardly any. Maybe one or two people a week, and most of them didnâ€™t even stick around. Donâ€™t get me wrong, SEO is awesome if you have an established site with tons of quality content and links. These days, I get literally millions of visitors from Google, but my sites are bursting at the seams with stellar content, and Iâ€™m maybe the top authority in my space. But when I was getting started? Hell, it was like Google didnâ€™t even know I existed. And itâ€™s not just them. You can say the same thing about Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and every other major traffic source. Can you get traffic from them? Sure, but no one tells you how to start from scratch. They give you a bunch of nifty techniques, but they neglect to mention there are dozens of things you have to do before those techniques will work! Itâ€™s frustrating. Everywhere you look, there are bits and pieces of advice, but no one assembles it into a comprehensive blueprint a beginner can follow to get traffic starting from scratch. Until now.
Introducing the Blog Traffic BlueprintBlog Traffic Blueprint is the most comprehensive traffic course ever created. It gives you a walk-through of every traffic strategy in existence. No more jumping from course to course, trying to figure out which approach is right for you. Itâ€™s all in one place. Take a look for yourself:
- Detailed, step-by-step walk-throughs of every blog traffic strategy. I could easily sell these as separate courses, but they are all bundled together for you here, so you have everything you need all in one place. Itâ€™s like getting five courses for the price of one!
- Real world examples showing you exactly how the strategies work. In case you were wondering, this course isnâ€™t just a bunch of vague theory. Throughout each of the modules, I show you countless real world examples. By the time you finish, you wonâ€™t have to guess how everything works. Youâ€™ll know because youâ€™ll have seen it with your own eyes.
- Guidance for choosing which traffic strategy is right for you. In each module, I break down exactly where the strategy works well (and where it doesnâ€™t). At the end of the course, Iâ€™ll also walk you through how to match your personality type and niche with the right strategy, making sure youâ€™re on the right track.
- Resources for mastering each of the five strategies. In Blog Traffic Blueprint, we teach you the basics of all five strategies, but what if you want to take it to the next level? Well, for each strategy, we include a collection of resources and recommendations for further study.
Not All of These Strategies Will Work for YouDonâ€™t look at me like that. Iâ€™m just being straight with you. There is no single traffic strategy that works for everyone. Doesnâ€™t exist. If anyone tells you otherwise, run for the hills, because they are either lying to you or so dangerously ignorant they should be gagged before they can harm anyone. The good news: Iâ€™m not just giving you just one strategy. Youâ€™re getting five different traffic strategies, backed up by real-world examples, and I show you exactly where they work and where they donâ€™t. Odds are, only one of them will work in your specific situation. The other four wonâ€™t. But hereâ€™s the thing… All you need is one. The right one. Once you find the right strategy, the smartest move you can make is to focus on it and ignore everything else. Stop reading blog posts, listening to podcasts, or buying courses, and FOCUS.
Here are The Only Five Traffic Strategies That Work for Beginners
- The Mafia Method
- The Rocky Technique
- The Fan Base Formula
- The Infiltration Game
- The Traffic Shortcut
Blog Traffic Blueprint26 Video Lessons Covering:
- Detailed, step-by-step walk-throughs of all five traffic strategies
- Real world examples showing you exactly how the strategies work
- Guidance for choosing which traffic strategy is right for you
- A resource guide for mastering each of the five strategies
- A “strategy picker” app to help you find the best one for you