Course DescriptionIn this masterclass Economist Robert Merton, Nobel Prize Winner in 1997, reveals to us the mechanisms of the stock market and financial economy. A journey into the complex world of finance and the stock market, including mortgage loans and derivatives, speculative bubbles and mathematical models; in a clear and precise presentation, the opportunities and risks of a fundamental instrument for understanding the evolution of the economy. From literature to economics, art to philosophy, EdooTv gives voice to the world’s leading experts, describing and sharing ideas and knowledge that are essential for all of us.
What are the requirements?
- Interest in economics
- Attending the course does not need any economic skill since it is presented in a clear and simple manner
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- 18 masterclasses and 1 hour and more of content
- You will learn about the concept of risk in economics and finance
- You will learn what the derivatives are and why they are synonymous of great fear
What is the target audience?
- Everyone interested in economics and who would like to learn more about the stock market and its mechanisms