How are Tanner Larsson and his students riding a new wave of crowd funding technology making it easier than ever before to create over 0.00 in weekly income fromâ€¦
â€œA Product Everyone Buys?â€
Tanner invites you to see for yourself how he gets up to $2,023.39 a month selling a product people are used to buying, t-shirts!
Without spending a penny or a second on inventory, websites, subscriber lists, or pleasing Google!Iâ€™m taking you by the hand, right into my business, showing you the real marketing campaigns Iâ€™m using to get paid every week. Hereâ€™s just a small taste of what we are going to cover:
- How to sell 50 shirts a week without using a fan page or email list.
- My campaign posting Formula for maximizing sales without pissing anybody off.
- 1 easy trick that instantly increases your shirt sales by a minimum of 30%.
- How to use an â€œoptions stackâ€ to get buyers to purchase more than one shirt at a time.
- A sneaky tip that earns an extra $1 to $2 profit per shirt.
- 4 ways to profit from your campaign after it ends.
- 2 free and 2 paid ways to sell shirts to people on Facebook.
- Why banner blindness wonâ€™t be a problem for our Teespring campaigns.
- What I consider the most profitable and long-term method of success with Teespring.
- The proper way to utilize Teesprings â€˜goalâ€™ system to both drive sales and maximize profits.
- How to properly leverage the scarcity factor so that it forces prospects to buy.
- Exactly how to leverage the Facebook Ad system to get super cheap, but highly targeted traffic to your offer.
- Niche marketers: How to use Amazon, Pinterest, and Google to find shirts perfect for your market.
- How to search all past campaigns ever run on Teespring
- How to price your shirt and my 4 favorite price points for my shirts (plus another price point Iâ€™m testing thatâ€™s doing very well).
- What to put in your â€œTitleâ€ and â€œAbout thisâ€ sections to take economic advantage of the scarcity built into TeeSpringâ€™s goal system. Most people arenâ€™t doing this and itâ€™s why they almost never sell shirts.
- How to leverage the power of email marketing without the need for a list or an autoresponder.
- A foolproof strategy for making each of your Teespring posts go viral on Facebook thereby spiking your profits.